The sign up for open skiing for the week of January 23 - January 29 begins Thursday, January 21st at 8pm. Here is the link: https://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/13576d602a0c9ebc4a81-openand.
Highlights this week include:
- If you cannot to make your spot, please cancel it in SignUp Genius so another member can reserve the time to ski or board. To cancel your sign up, sign into SignUp Genius or go to the email confirmation where you can edit or delete a specific sign up.
- Trail conditions are up-to-date. Open skiing and snowboarding hours are listed on the website. Leonard's Way and Hill 6 are only open on Saturday and Sunday.
- As a reminder, we are a member only hill. No guests or day passes are available.
- Please use only skis and snowboards with metal edges on the alpine hills. Skis/boards without a metal edge, including strap on skis, are only permitted on flat areas.
- There is no limit on the number of days members can sign up for, however there is a maximum of 2 hours per day. We also ask that you please chose one weekend day to give everyone a chance to ski or board. If spots are still open closer to the day, then feel free to fill them in. If a time slot is full, consider coming later in the day when there are more spots available.
- Tow Rope Monitors: Please write in which half hour and tow base station works for you. Check in with ski patrol when you arrive. When you sign up for a tow slot, you also get 2 ski slots for your kids.
Thank you for wearing your masks in the parking lots, in tow lines, and at the top of the hills when social distancing is not possible. Your cooperation in this matter is keeping us skiing!