Fall Work Day #2 is Saturday 10/19 from 9:00 to 4:00. Come for an hour or two, or stay all day -- we have plenty of work to do!
Please RSVP to our facebook event, so we can get a rough idea of how many members to expect. When you arrive, please check in at the West Chalet for work assignments.
We have prioritized the following tasks for Fall Work Day #2:
- Wood Splitting and/or Stacking
- Clearing / Trimming @ Rope Tows (#0, #1, #2)
- Remove Branches @ East Access Road Entrance to Improve Vehicle Site Lines
- Shop Cleaning & Organizing
What to Bring (if you have it):
- Work Gloves, Safety Glasses, Ear Protection, Hard Hats
- Weed Trimmers, Brush Mowers
- Tree Pruners (hand and telescoping)
Please email Kurt if you have a special skills, tools, or materials that may be of use. Looks like some rain in the afternoon, so most of the work will likely happen in the morning.
Hope to see many of you on Saturday!