Sunday, July 12, 2 PM-4 PM
This course is for girls who have completed first through sixth grade. This fun,
beginner-paced class will be small, with a max of twelve girls with two coaches.
It is okay if the girls have ridden off-road a bit, they just need to be a beginner off-
road biker. In this course, we will introduce the girls to basic mountain bike skills
and the excellent trails that Blackhawk offers.
The class will meet at the East Chalet for a two-hour session on Sunday, July 12, 2
We will adhere to the social distancing protocols in place for the Club.
What to bring:
- Your girl’s own bike - any dirt, mountain-specific, or other non-road bike
- will work.
- Their bike helmet.
- A snack (like a Cliff Bar)
- Bottle of water
- Mosquitos can be prolific, so wear bug repellant
- A mask for COVID precautions
- Signed waiver (copies available via email or can be signed day-of)
Cost: $25 per girl.
Questions? Contact Nancy at email@example.com