The sign up for open skiing for the week of January 16 - January 22 begins Thursday, January 14th at 8pm. Here is the link: https://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/13576d602a0c9ebc4a81-openand.
Highlights this week include:
- We adjusted the sign up time to allow for more members to be able to reserve spots when the sign up opens. The sign up starts at 8pm on Thursday, Janaury 14th.
- Open ski and snowboard hours are from 12pm-6pm on Monday, January 18th for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
- As a reminder, if you cannot to make your spot, please cancel it in SignUp Genius so another member can reserve the time to ski or board. To cancel your sign up, sign into SignUp Genius or go to the email confirmation where you can edit or delete a specific sign up (see screenshot below)
- There is no limit on the number of days members can sign up for, however there is a maximum of 2 hours per day. We also ask that you please chose one weekend day to give everyone a chance to ski or board. If spots are still open closer to the day, then feel free to fill them in. If a time slot is full, consider coming later in the day when there are more spots available.
- Leonard's Way will close at 4:30pm on Saturday, January 16th so that the alpine race team can get additional practice time. This past week the snowmakers focused on making enough snow to open Hill 6. The snow needs to dry before it can be pushed out and groomed, it will not be open yet this weekend.
- To clarify, the spots for snowmakers are for volunteers to ski with their families, not for snowmaking during open ski hours. If you would like to volunteer to make snow or in another capacity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tow Rope Monitors: Please write in which half hour and tow base station works for you. Check in with ski patrol when you arrive. When you sign up for a tow slot, you also get 2 ski slots for your kids.
Thank you for wearing your masks in the parking lots, in tow lines, and at the top of the hills when social distancing is not possible. Your cooperation in this matter is keeping us skiing!